Injurix is now accepting guest blogs from experienced and qualified legal writers
Want to practice your writing chops while getting published on a leading legal website?
We invite you to apply to become a guest blogger or contributor for Injurix.com!
Here at Injurix, we focus on highlighting the biggest personal injury cases in the news and the most important laws affecting accident victims.
Injurix is our name — advocacy, awareness and education is our game.
Guest blogging guidelines
In order to provide our readers with accurate, valuable and reliable information, we have strict guidelines that all contributors must adhere to in order to be published on Injurix.com. Successful guest blogs are comprehensive, compelling and research-driven pieces that offer unique insights for our readers.
If you’d like to contribute a guest blog, first carefully review the following guidelines:
- Your guest blog must be original and only for publication on Injurix.com. If your guest blog has been published anywhere else, we will not accept your submission. Likewise, you cannot republish your Injurix guest blog on your own site, blog or on any other third-party site once we have published your article. We do, however, encourage you to promote your guest blog by sharing on social media.
- Please include links to authoritative sources for any claims, statistics or assertions to add credibility to your content.
- Any links that are determined to be promotional or not beneficial to our readers may be removed from the post prior to publishing. No more than 1 link to your website will be allowed in the author bio section of your article.
- The topic must be useful to our readers. Visit our About page to learn about our areas of focus and target audience.
- Your guest blog must contain no spelling or grammar errors. Our team takes great care in ensuring that each article meets our high standards, and we expect you to take the time to check your piece for proper spelling and punctuation before submitting it to us. All submissions must meet our strict quality standards in order to get published.
- Your article should focus on providing valuable information to our readers. Any pieces with an overt promotional or advertising focus will be rejected.
- If your guest post is accepted, we reserve the right to make any edits and updates to bring the submitted piece in line with our site’s voice and mission. In addition, by submitting your post you agree that your article is fully owned by Injurix. We’ll give you credit, but we retain all rights to the published content.
- Length: A minimum of 700 words.
What we DON’T accept
There are some guest blogs that we will not accept. Here are a few examples of the types of pieces we will not publish:
- Articles that are overly promotional or contain multiple promotional links to your website or company site.
- Articles that are clearly part of a link-building scheme.
- Articles that are poorly written or contain spelling/grammar mistakes.
- Articles that are offensive, false, controversial or clearly skewed.
- Articles that have already been covered on our site before. (Before submitting your article, please do a careful search of our site to see if your topic has already been covered.)
How to start guest blogging for Injurix
If you think you have what it takes to write for us, please send our editors an email introducing yourself and tell us a little bit about why you want to write for Injurix. Also, let us know what topic(s) you’re interested in writing about.
If one of our editors approves your pitch, submit your guest blog as a Google Doc or Word Doc. Be sure to include a short author bio with a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your website. Do NOT include images, as we will supply one to be featured at the top of your article.
Thanks for your interest and best of luck!
Note: Due to the volume of requests we receive, we may not be able to respond to every submission.